OMG Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick Nancy Grace post-jam taunting!!!!
(clutches chest) Oh! This is the biggest one I ever had. You hear that, Dikembe? I’m coming to join you, homie!
Great work, Brad! Thanks!
Reader Chris shares this stirring photo he took at the Sydney Olympics, exhibiting Nancy’s ability to dominate in the paint. It was an amazing moment, watching Nancy rain vengeance down on French suckaz.
Who’s that getting posterized? Who f***ing cares, man?More Tweets to Nancy Grace
If you’re reading this site, it’s no secret that Nancy Grave is not only a personal hero and a great ballplayer but also someone I consider a friend. Unfortunately, Nancy hasn’t had the time to write back on Twitter yet, but I understand that she’s got a crazy schedule. Until then, please enjoy at least one half of our conversation.
When they said I got brain damage from my abduction I didn’t even notice anything. But then maybe I couldn’t? #ttmygh
Thinking out loud, but if the rain were crying, would we ever know? I’m sorry, rain. #ttmygh
He won’t believe you can dunk, so until you say anything, I made this site:http://fuckyeahnancygracemonsterjams.tumblr.com/
Anyway, answer me whenever. For now I uploaded a new cool pic of you ballin’.http://bit.ly/pMLF6D#boomshakalaka
Will Grundon sends in a brutal posterization he snapped courtside at a recent Big Sexhibition.
Once again, those restraining themselves harnessed massive dunk and punk power to climb all over faded ballers, while those who let themselves become party girls turned into lead-foot bitches.
Nancy Walks that ball up to the net like it’s a Sunday afternoon.
Great catch, Will!
Great submission from friend-of-the-site CORY. He’s heating up!
Haha! Thanks, CORY!What you can do to help!
Since starting this site a couple of days ago, I’ve gotten a lot of those question thingies on Tumblr asking me how people can contribute or help. Since I don’t want people to have to keep asking the same questions, here’s a quick list of ways you can contribute!
1. Find and share other pictures of sick jams thrown down by Nancy Grace. Then either photo reply to this post, post the URL to the image in the “reblog this image and add a comment” field on another post (so I can see the URL and post it), or post the link here, in a comment here or simply email it to “Mobute.Sese.Seko @ gmail.”
2. Talk a lot about this site on the Huffpo. Try to comment on every article. But make it relevant so you don’t get spammed. Something like, “We should raise the debt limit to at least 46”, which is the same as Nancy Grace’s vertical leap, as I learned here, which is the best site on the internet. Better even than this one, which sucks by comparison.”
3. Start your own user blog at DailyKos. Blog every day about this site.
4. Send everyone you know an email linking back here. Title the email, “Amazing Dunking and Board-Crashing Secrets Discovered by a Mom.”
5. Start your own Nancy Grace Twitter feed. Claim the other one is an impostor. Challenge Nancy to a blog-off here. (I can host.)
6. Meet people in real life. Start conversations with, “I saw something cool on the internet.” The cool thing is this site. Then ask if they want to watch Youtubes.
7. Get a back tattoo of Nancy Grace and this site URL. Then take your shirt off and go to Wal-Mart a lot. Appear on PeopleOfWalMart.com. (Note: don’t do this if you’re a girl, because nobody will take a picture of your back.)
8. Blog about your favorite Nancy Grace dunks on Tumblr. Then tell me about them so I can reblog them.
Way to go, everybody! Together we can make a difference!
Moveon.orgTweets to Nancy Grace
Unlike a lot of celebrities, Nancy Grace makes herself available to victims and fans by posting on Twitter. She wants people to be able to contact her to make themselves heard or maybe make a friend. I’ve been tweeting at Nancy lately because I believe I’m both. But Twitter doesn’t save stuff for very long, so I thought I’d post them here.
Ms. Nancy Grace, watching your show has changed my life in ways I can’t really express. But I’m trying. via TweetDeck
I feel like I’m a more involved, dynamic and proactive citizen because of it. via TweetDeck
This is probably a little weird, but do you use Herbal Essence? Sometimes I think I can smell your hair through the TV. via TweetDeck
Do you remember those Herbal Essence ads in the 90s when the women cried out in pleasure in the shower? It doesn’t matter. via TweetDeck
Forget I said anything. via TweetDeck
I don’t tell a lot of people this, but you’re courageous & you inspire me. I have to wear a special metal mask, like Destro. via TweetDeck
When I was a kid, I was abducted by foundry workers who were dragging this giant electromagnet. Turned my world upside down. via TweetDeck
I guess they thought it was “OK” to take me with them because I “must have been drawn” to them by their magnetism. Ha, right via TweetDeck
They honestly thought that was a legitimate excuse just because it was literally true according to the laws of physics. via TweetDeck
My mom never shaved her legs above the knee, because skirts covered it up. I bet you’re really efficient & smart like that. via TweetDeck
You probably have a kinda thigh stubble or something. Not like Homer Simpson, but like a classy ladylike kinda stubble. via TweetDeck
I want you to burnish the sides of my metal head with your thighs. Can you reverse-birth somebody? I want you to be my mom. via TweetDeck
Nobody ever protected me, but I bet you would. via TweetDeck
I know this is off topic, but at least once a week, I see a cloud that looks like OJ. via TweetDeck
I was left on a farm outside Palatka, Florida. It was noon & the sun heated my metal head & dehydrated me & my brain swelled via TweetDeck
They said I got brain damage, but that can’t be true, because I understand your whole show even without the captions on. via TweetDeck
Anyway, I would love to take you for coffee sometime if possible. BTW, I’m a really tall black guy. Is that a dealbreaker? via TweetDeck